Get to know your
MTRMA Southern Area Loss Prevention consultant!
1. Tell us a little about yourself:
I live in Paris, IL with my husband, Andy, and our three kids: Cate (13), Claire (11) and Drew (8) and dog Bo! I graduated from Indiana State in 2001 with a bachelors degree in Health and Safety Management. I have been in the safety field for over 17 years.
2. How long have you been with CCMSI? How long on the MTRMA program?
I have been with CCMSI/MTRMA for a little over 2 years
3. What territory do you cover for MTRMA?
4. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Getting to know all of our members on a personal level.
5. What advice would you give to our members?
Take advantage of our loss control services- we are here to help!
6. What is one of your most memorable experiences with MTRMA?
My first time at the MTA convention!!
7. What is your favorite part of working in loss control?
Helping our members keep their employees safe- and seeing different members each week!
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a nurse when I was growing up but the sight of blood makes me sick so I decided to help Create safer work environments for people- which lead me to health and safety management!
9. When are you happiest?
I am the happiest on Friday evenings- when everyone is home and all practices/events are done for the week! And when all of my siblings and their kids are home- I’m the oldest of five!
We hope you enjoyed getting to know Kit a little more. We will be profiling all of the MTRMA team in coming months, so make sure to watch for our e-mail blasts. These e-mails are full of useful information about MTRMA and safety news!